Independence at Home by Delivering
Nutritious, Delicious and Affordable Meals.
We promote independence and nutritional assistance by delivering nutritious and affordable meals in the Greater Saint John area. Monday to Friday our volunteers deliver professional prepared hot or frozen meals to those who for reason of health, ability or motivation are unable to prepare meals for themselves.
Our service is available to everyone regardless of your age. We are here to help whether you need us short-term or long-term.
WHO CAN RECEIVE MEALS?
- Adults who are chronically ill
- Adults living with a disability
- Adults recovering from surgery or illness
- Adults undergoing medical treatment
- Everyone – regardless of your age
BENEFITS OF MEAL ON WHEELS
- Access to well-balanced, affordable meals.
- Help with dietary planning and maintaining independence.
- Regular social contact and interaction with our volunteers.
- Relief to primary caregivers who, rather than preparing meals, can attend to other tasks or take time for themselves.