Independence at Home by Delivering
Nutritious, Delicious and Affordable Meals
We promote independence and nutritional assistance by delivering nutritious and affordable meals in the Greater Saint John area. Monday to Friday our volunteers deliver professional prepared hot or frozen meals to those who for reason of health, ability or motivation are unable to prepare meals for themselves.
Our service is available to everyone regardless of your age. We are here to help whether you need us short-term or long-term.
WHO CAN RECEIVE MEALS?
- Anyone and everyone – regardless of age
- Individuals facing mobility challenges with groceries and meal preparation
- Individuals unable to cook well-balanced meals on an ongoing basis
- Individuals with specialized dietary restrictions
- Individuals undergoing medical treatment at home
- Seniors longing for flexibility and independence at home
BENEFITS OF MEAL ON WHEELS
- Access to well-balanced, affordable meals
- Help with dietary planning and maintaining independence
- Hassle-free door step delivery of meals during lunch hours
- Regular social contact and interaction with our volunteers
- Relief to primary caregivers who can attend other tasks apart from meal preparation
Phone: (506) 658-1888
33 Beaverbrook Ave,
Saint John, NB E2K 2W2
FIGURES FOR 2021